Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Chapter 13

"Hell yes, I'll go!" Malachai and Jordan heard David shout as they walked into the house after rehearsal that afternoon.  "As long as the bastard doesn't have a restraining order against me, I'll go with Malachai.  I'd LOVE a reason to knock that fucker's head off."

"What are you talking about, Dad?" Jordan asked.

"That's between your mother, Malachai and myself, Jordan Hannah.  If your brother wants you to know then I'm sure he'll tell you."

"Malachai, what's Dad going on about, 'Chai?"

"Ok, Jord, you DO know that Dad's not my birth father, right?"

"Yeah, I remember that conversation you and Dad had the day Maddie was born."

"Well, I'm thinking of going to confront the man that fathered me.  I asked if Mom or Dad would go with me.  Apparently, Dad's MORE than willing to accompany me on the trip."

"Fuck yes, I'm willing to go with you.  I'd love a reason to knock the holy hell out of that son of a bitch.  No one talks about your mother the way he did the night he came to our show in Houston after the War ended.  He was a very lucky man that night."

"What happened?"

"He asked me how I liked his sloppy seconds and I commenced to beating the hell out of him.  Danny had to pull me off of the piece of shit.  He kept saying, 'David, he's not worth going to prison over.'  I cursed Danny left and right that day."

"Damn , Dad.  Protective of Mom much?" Jordan asked.

"You had better believe it, Jordan.  When your Uncles and I are on the road, your mom can't stand up for herself, so I've got to do it."

"What person on the face of the planet would speak ill of Mom?" Malachai asked.

"Your sperm donor, for one, son."

"David, stop trying to color his opinion of Jason with your own", Brie scolded her husband.

"I'm not trying to impose in my opinion of him on Malachai.  I'm just making my opinion of that bastard known."

Malachai cleared his throat.  "So, Dad, you're going to go down to Texas with me?"

"Let me find out if he has a restraining order out on me, then I'll let you know.  We're not getting ready to go on tour or working on a new album at the moment, so my schedule is open.  I don't see why I can't go with you", David said.

"Thanks, Dad.  I really appreciate this, Dad.  I can't go by myself."

"Ok, son.  I'll go with you.  I have no problem going down there with you.  I can't promise that I won't kick that mother fucker's ass should he say one cross thing about you, your mother, or myself, but, I'll go down to Killeen with you so that you can interrogate that bastard to get your answers."

--------------

Malachai decided that before he went to Texas, he needed a night out with his bros.  There was a party at a friend of Caleb's house that they decided to go to.  Rumor had it that there was a girl that totally dug Malachai there and if he could get laid that night, he was going to.

When they walked in, the girl spotted Malachai immediately and made her way over to him.  Her name is Kelsi Chamberlin.  "Malachai Draiman; if my eyes don't deceive", she whispered seductively in his ear.

He smiled.  "That's me", he said.  "What can Daddy do for you, baby girl?"  She whispered in his ear what she wanted from him, then took his hand ans drug him upstairs to on of the empty bedrooms.

--------------

Malachai didn't hang around the party after he got himself a piece.  He caught Caleb as he left and told him that he's had all the fun he wanted to have and decided to go home and pack for his trip.  When he walked into the house and up the stairs, he bumped into David.  "Your Mom booked our flight for tomorrow afternoon at 2:45."

"Yes, sir.  I'll be ready."

"How was the party?"

"I got laid and came home.  The party was pretty lame."

"Got laid and came home?  Was the pussy that bad?"

Malachai snickered.  "Actually, Dad, yeah, she was.  But, I humored her because she'd been trying to screw me for a while.  Fortunately for me, it didn't take me long to get off.  I wasn't sure how much of her I could take."

"Did she get hers?"

"Do I look like I'm that big an ass hole?  Of course she got hers.  I made sure that she got hers a few times before I even let myself take mine."

David gave his son a look.  "How many times is a few times, Malachai?"

"Four at the very least.  And that was with my fingers."

"You didn't go down?"

"HELL NO!  That girl stank.  I don't know what the problem was, but she didn't smell like I wanted to put my face down there."

David nodded.  "Better to be safe than sorry.  I understand.  Would you fuck her again?"

"Actually, yes.  She needs to learn a thing or two on how to please a man and I'd be happy to teach her."

David laughed.  He couldn't help it.  "You've been having sex for three years and you think you know everything."

Malachai shook his head.  "No, I'm pretty sure there are a LOT of things for me to learn, but I know what I know."

David shook his head as he laughed.  A moment later, he sobered.  "So, this smell you mentioned.  Described it to me."

"Why?"

"Because I've been around the block a few times so I know pretty much every stink that a woman's body produces."

"It smelled really metallic..." Malachai started

"She was bleeding."

"How do you know?"

"I know, Malachai."

"But I wasn't covered in blood when we were done."

"Then she'd just finished bleeding and needs to clean herself out."

"We were taught in biology that the vagina is self- cleaning."

"Not always the case, and it doesn't hurt to clean it, even with soap and water."

Malachai laughed and rolled his eyes.  "If you say so, Dad."

"You want to know a quick fix to that?"

"If you're willing to share."

"Always willing to share my expertise with my sons."

"Ok, then, what does your unlimited knowledge on the subject say to do in this instance?"

"Simple, fuck her in the shower."

"Are you serious?"

"As a heart attack, son.  I know what I'm talking about.  Give it a shot if you don't believe me.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going back upstairs.  All this talk of sex has me wanting to forget that you're active.  The best way I know to do that is bend your mother over and fuck her stupid."

Malachai shivered and shook his head rapidly.  "Eww, Dad, I didn't want to know what you and Mom do in the privacy of your bedroom."

David shrugged.  "Oops", he said unapologeticly.  "Sorry."

No comments:

Post a Comment