Friday, December 31, 2010

Chapter 89


Jordan watched the other band play and totally kick ass.  She could see why they were headlining the tour.  They were fantastic.

David and Brie came into the back stage area with Jacob.  “Jord, you kicked ASS on that stage, sister!” Jake shouted as he ran to her.

“Thanks, bro!” she laughed.  “But, I wasn’t alone up there.”

“Yeah, jack ass, it was a group effort”, Malachai told his brother.

“You guys were all good tonight”, David said.  “Congratulations on your first professional show.”

“Thanks, Dad”, Malachai and Jordan said in unison.

“Thanks, Uncle David”, Logan said with them.

“Thanks, Mr. D”, Caleb joined in.

Jordan looked at her mother.  “What did you think of the show, Mom?”  Brie just put her devil horns in the air and smiled.

“Did you guys want to celebrate?”

“Actually, Dad”, Malachai said, “I’m going to take my wife back to my hotel room and fuck her unconscious.”

“Sounds like a plan”, Logan said.  “Dani’s gonna meet me at the hotel.”

“Same with Heather”, Caleb added.

“Jordan?” David asked.

“I’m going to get a little bit of sweet, sweet, revenge on the stupid cunt that trampled on my heart.”

“Are you telling me that Sasha actually had the nerve to show up here tonight?” Brie asked.

“She sure did, and I gave her a back stage pass.  I’m going to get even.”  The look in Jordan’s eyes was one of cold satisfaction.

David had seen that look before on his wife’s face.  He knew that his daughter meant what she’d said and that there was NOTHING he or his wife could say to convince her otherwise.  He looked at Brie.  “Well, baby, looks like we’re not needed here.  Wanna take Jake and head home?”

Brie smiled.  “Let’s go.  I can think of someone I would like to fuck ME stupid.”

“Who?” he said.

Jordan, Malachai and Jacob all shouted.  “AH, MOM!”

Brie looked at her children.  “What?”

--------------

Jordan took Sasha back to her hotel room after the show was over.  “Wow, Jordan, I can’t believe you’ve made it to the big leagues”, she said with a smile.

Jordan knew the sincerity was a total farce, but played along.  “Yeah, it’s pretty weird.”

“You know, I’m really sorry about what I said to you, and I want to make up for it.”

“Oh?”  Jordan quirked a brow.  “How did you want to do that?”

“Let me love you.”

“You mean you want sex or that you want a relationship?”

“Relationship, of course.”

“Sorry, gorgeous, but not in the market for a steady wifey right now.  A steady woman in my life would kinda cramp my style.”

“Then let me love you for just the night.”

“No strings attached?”

“None.  But I would like to get you breakfast in the morning.”

Jordan smiled.  Her plan was coming together.  “Ok.  Sex and breakfast.  Sounds good.”

“Not sex, Jordan.  Let me make love to you.”

As soon as the door on her hotel room clicked closed, Jordan laid a gentle hand against Sasha’s cheek and with a gentle press of her lips, stripped Sasha of more than just her clothes.

--------------

When Sasha awoke the next morning, Jordan was in the shower.  She heard laughing and the soft sound of moaning coming from the bathroom.  She decided to investigate.  She thought that the night she’d spent with Jordan meant that her apology had been accepted and that Jordan would take her back.   She slowly opened the door.  Jordy wouldn’t do that to me, she thought.  She loves me.  I could tell from the way she touched me last night.  There were two figures moving in the shower.  “Damn girl!  Gonna make a bitch squirt all over the place”, Jordan’s voice moaned.  Her breathing quickened and her cries grew louder.  “Oh, fuck, Ginger!” she cried out.  “God yes!  You’re fucking amazing!”  A hand ran down a short length of the stall door.  “Oh, GOD, baby!  I’m gonna cum!” Jordan screamed and Sasha’s heart sank.  That two timing, evil bitch! Sasha thought.  I thought she loved me.  But, she was only using me.  I can’t believe I fell for it.  Tears stung at the back of her eyes as Jordan screamed her release out into the steamy room.  And, with that, Sasha’s heart was broken.  She walked out of the room and grabbed her clothes as Jordan said breathlessly, “Now, beautiful, let ME return the favor.”

No comments:

Post a Comment